<< Back to The Business Case For Safety
TEXT VERSION OF TITLE SLIDE:
Title: THE BUSINESS CASE FOR SAFETY -- Adding Value and Competitive
A Joint Initiative of OSHA, Abbott, and
The Center for Business and Public Policy
at Georgetown University
Project started as an outgrowth of our work together on Illinois Healthcare
Needed a way to explain to Business Community – Business Owners -- Answer Questions
- Why should I care about safety?
- What does Safety Excellence look like?
- Why is it important to me?
- How does it add value and provide me with competitive advantage.
- Real Business Cases (short case studies)
- Tool to use a variety of ways
- Presentation to Managers / Business Leaders, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Case study for internal use/workshop for larger companies
- Business School – interject into material
- MBA students
- Executive Education
- We hope to continue to add more cases to build our portfolio in different
industries on different subjects.
- Any suggestions --- let me know ----