Safety and Health Information Bulletins
OSHA has issued the following Safety and Health Information Bulletins (SHIBs) in Spanish.
- Compactor Rollover Hazard (PDF). (2008, September). A Spanish version is also available.
- Hazards Associated with Operating Skid-Steer Loaders with Bypassed and/or Improperly Maintained Safety Devices (PDF). (2009, January). A Spanish version is also available.
- Hazards of Manually Lifting Balloon Framed Walls (PDF). (2005, November). A Spanish version is also available (PDF).
- Hazards of Operating Unguarded and Stone Cutters and Splitters in Landscaping and Other Worsites. (2013, January). A Spanish version is also available.
- Use of Blunt-Tip Suture Needles to Decrease Percutaneous Injuries to Surgical Personnel. OSHA and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 2008-101, (2007, October). Supersedes NIOSH Publication 2007-132. A Spanish version is also available.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top