Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA)
Associated Builders and Contractors Southeastern Michigan Chapter signed May 18, 2007.
BS&B Pressure Safety Management - Industrial Protection Devices signed December 15, 2009.
Comcast Michigan Region signed January 25, 2007.
Construction Association of Michigan signed August 9, 2005.
- The Construction Association of Michigan (CAM) and MIOSHA Form Alliance to Protect Construction Workers. MIOSH News Release, (2005, August 9).
Green Industry Organizations in Michigan signed February 22, 2008.
- MIOSHA and Six Green Industry Organizations in Michigan Form Alliance to Protect Green Industry Workers. MIOSH News Release, (2008, February 26).
Macomb Community College signed September 26, 2005.
- MIOSHA and Macomb Community College Sign Alliance to Protect Workers. MIOSHA News Release, (2005, September 26).
Manufacturing Technology Mutual Insurance Company (formerly known as Michigan Tooling Association Workers Compensation Fund) (MTA WCF) signed January 19, 2006.
- MIOSHA and the Michigan Tooling Association Workers' Compensation Fund to Protect Metalworking Industry Workers. MIOSHA News Release, (2006, January 19).
Masonry Institute of Michigan signed February 22, 2006.
- MIOSHA and the Masonry Institute of Michigan Form Alliance to Protect Masonry and Construction Workers. MIOSHA News Release, (2006, February 28).
Michigan Chapter of Associated General Contractors renewed December 3, 2004.
- MIOSHA and Michigan AGC Renew Alliance to Protect Construction Workers. MIOSHA News Release, (2004, December 3).
- Renewal Agreement signed January 25, 2008.
- AGC of Michigan and MIOSHA Renew Construction Safety Alliance (DOC*). MIOSH News Release, (2008, January 25).
Michigan Society for Infection Control signed April 14, 2005.
- MIOSHA and the Michigan Society for Infection Control Sign Alliance to Protect Healthcare Workers. MIOSHA News Release, (2005, April 14).
Office of the State Employer-Employee Health Management signed March 17, 2005.
- MIOSHA and the Office of the State Employer Form Alliance to Improve Workplace Safety and Health in State Government. MIOSHA News Release, (2005, March 17).
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at (202) 693-2200.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top