Region I Regional Office Alliances
American Society of Safety Engineers- New England Chapters (NEA ASSE) signed December 2, 2003.
Ironworkers District Council of New England Labor - Management Cooperation Trust signed September 23, 2003.
Keene State College OSHA Training Institute Education Center signed February 25, 2009.
- U.S. Labor Department's OSHA forms Alliance with Keene State College OSHA training institute to promote cooperative programs. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2009, March 10).
- Renewal Agreement signed March 13, 2018.
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2018, May 1).
Maritime Trades Council of Greater Boston and New England AFL-CIO signed September 1, 2005.
- Renewal Agreement signed August 31, 2007.
Massachusetts Human Resources Division and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety signed September 19, 2006. (Alliance also with Andover, Braintree, and Springfield Area Offices.)
- Renewal Agreement signed September 19, 2008.
- OSHA and Carpenters' Training Center Join to Reduce Workplace Hazards for New England's Carpenters. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2006, May 16).
- Renewal Agreement signed April 2, 2008.