Region I Regional Office Alliances
American Society of Safety Engineers- New England Chapters (NEA ASSE) signed December 2, 2003.
Ironworkers District Council of New England Labor - Management Cooperation Trust signed September 23, 2003.
- Alliance Annual Report 2003-2004
- Success Story: Alliance Between OSHA Region I and Iron Worker's District Council of New England Labor Management Cooperation Trust Protects the Safety and Health of Construction Workers. (2005, June).
Keene State College OSHA Training Institute Education Center signed February 25, 2009.
- U.S. Labor Department's OSHA forms Alliance with Keene State College OSHA training institute to promote cooperative programs. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2009, March 10).
- Renewal Agreement signed March 13, 2018.
- OSHA Alliance Partners Commit to Improving Worker Safety and Health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2018, May 1).
Maritime Trades Council of Greater Boston and New England AFL-CIO signed September 1, 2005.
- Renewal Agreement signed August 31, 2007.
Massachusetts Human Resources Division and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety signed September 19, 2006. (Alliance also with Andover, Braintree, and Springfield Area Offices.)
- Renewal Agreement signed September 19, 2008.
- OSHA and Carpenters' Training Center Join to Reduce Workplace Hazards for New England's Carpenters. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2006, May 16).
- Renewal Agreement signed April 2, 2008.