- Alliance Background
September 15, 2006
The purpose of this alliance was to provide Colorado employers and employees,
with information, guidance, and access to training resources and to improve
health and safety in the workplace, especially in helping construction
contractors to reduce injuries and illnesses related to work performed on
Implementation Team Members
Terry Kish, Director, Safety and Workforce Development (CCA)
Dave Nelson, Team Leader (OSHA/EAO)
Megan Meagher, Compliance Assistance Specialist (CAS)(OSHA/DAO)
George Flynn, Compliance Assistance Specialist (CAS), (OSHA/EAO)
September 15, 2007 – September 15, 2008
- Implementation Team Meetings
October 10, 2007; Implementation Team met at CSA.
December 10, 2007; Implementation Team met at CSA.
January 7, 2008; Implementation Team met at CSA.
April 15, 2008; Implementation Team met at CCA.
- Events and Products
Training and Education
Outreach and Communication
- (10/03/07) Construction Career Days
- (1/07/08) CCA Training Days
- (1/30/08) CCA Training Days
- (2/06/08) Workzone Safety Seminar
- (2/07/08) Workzone Safety Seminar
- (2/12/08) Workzone Safety Seminar
- (2/28/08) Workzone Safety Seminar
- (8/18/08) Breakfast With OSHA
- OSHA promoted Alliance via local eNewsletters
- CSA promoted Alliance via website.
- CCA added feature to Friday Facts e-newsletter, entitled, “Safety
- OSHA and CCA participated in update of “Colorado Workzone Safety Best
Practices Safety Guide”
|Type of Activity (Conference, Training,
Print and Electronic Distribution, etc.)
||Number of Individuals Reached or Trained
|Colorado Construction Career Days (10/07)
|CCA Training Days
|Workzone Safety Seminar Series (02/08)
|Breakfast with OSHA (08/08)
|CCA Friday Facts – Safety Resource Center
- Upcoming Milestones
This Alliance concluded 9/15/08. Discussions are underway regarding possible
further collaborative efforts with this association.