Wichita Area Office Alliances
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Heart of America Chapter signed January 15, 2015. (Alliance signed by Region VII (Kansas City) Regional Office and Kansas City, St. Louis and Wichita Area Offices.)
- Alliance Annual Report 2015-2016
- Alliance Annual Report 2016-2017
- Renewal Agreement signed March 16, 2017.
- OSHA and Missouri builders, contractors continue alliance to provide outreach, protect workers from common hazards. OSHA Region 7 News Brief, (2017, March 20).
Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) - Great Plains Chapter signed August 14, 2017. (Alliance signed by Wichita Area Office.)
- OSHA Alliance partners commit to improving worker safety and health. OSHA QuickTakes, (2017, September 1.)
- Alliance Annual Report 2017-2018
Iowa OSHA, Ironworkers District Council of St. Louis and Vicinity and North Central States District Council of Ironworkers signed December 19th, 2017. (Alliance signed by Region VII (Kansas City) Regional Office and the Des Moines, Kansas City, Omaha, St. Louis, and Wichita Area Offices.)
- OSHA and Ironworkers Partner to Provide Outreach and Protect Construction Employees on Jobsites. OSHA Region 7 News Release, (2018, January 3).
Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association Kansas City Chapter signed May 15th, 2018. (Alliance signed by the Kansas City Regional Office, Kansas City Area Office and Wichita Area Office)
- U.S. Department of Labor, Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors Sign Alliance to Protect Workers. OSHA Region 7 News Release, (May 29 2018).