Des Moines Area Office Alliances
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 55 and Iowa OSHA signed October 25, 2016.
Iowa OSHA, Ironworkers District Council of St. Louis and Vicinity and North Central States District Council of Ironworkers signed December 19th, 2017. (Alliance signed by Region VII (Kansas City) Regional Office and the Des Moines, Kansas City, Omaha, St. Louis, and Wichita Area Offices.)
- OSHA and Ironworkers Partner to Provide Outreach and Protect Construction Employees on Jobsites. OSHA Region 7 News Release, (2018, January 3).
The Nebraska Workers' Compensation Court; The Nebraska Department of Labor; and the Consulate of Mexico in Omaha, Nebraska [English; Spanish] signed April 17, 2012. (Alliance signed by Des Moines and Omaha Area Offices.)
Note: The Omaha Area Office had an alliance with U.S. Department of Labor/ Wage and Hour Division; Nebraska Workers' Compensation Court; Nebraska Workforce Development; and the Consulate of Mexico in Omaha, Nebraska, from 2006-2011. For information about this related alliance, please see the Region VII Concluded Alliance Archive.
- Alliance Annual Report 2012-2013
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed May 19, 2014.
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
- Alliance Annual Report 2015-2016
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed August 29, 2016.
- Renewal Agreement [English; Spanish] signed April 24, 2018.