|<< Back to Region VII
Date Signed: April 9, 2009
The Alliance focuses on general industry and construction safety education and
training for the BEGIN Center's incubator businesses. The goal of safety is
central to OSHA’s and the St. Patrick's Center missions.
Implementation Team Members
Michael Minicky, Compliance Assistance Specialist, OSHA-St. Louis Area Office
Larry Davidson, Compliance Assistance Specialist, OSHA-St. Louis Area Office
Greg Vogeweid, Chief Operating Officer, St. Patrick Center
Implementation Team Meetings
April 9, 2009--Alliance signing and implementation collaboration session.
Activities and Products
12 Months – April 9, 2009 through April 9, 2010
- Training and Education -- July 28, 2009 conducted OSHA 10 Hour General
Industry Training. 30 Students.
- Training and Education -- Aug 11, 2009 conducted OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
Training. 20 Students.
- Outreach and Communication -- November 20, 2009 participated in News
Conference and Begin Center grand opening. 100 people.
No Alliance products were developed during this evaluation period.
The training provided helped underprivileged incubator business secure the
safety skills necessary to ensure that their current and future employees have
safe work environments.
- Using the table below, list each activity and the number of individuals
reached or trained during the reporting period.
|Type of Activity (Conference, Training, Print and Electronic
Number of Individuals Reached or Trained
General Industry training consisting of the OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
News Conference and Grand Opening
Plans for the next evaluation period include:
- Increase the number impacted by safety and health training.
- Greater emphasis and focus on employee rights and the complaint process.
Report Prepared by: Larry Davidson
For more information, contact Larry Davidson, St. Louis Area Office