ANNUAL ALLIANCE REPORT
St. Louis Area Office
The BEGIN Center at St. Patrick Center
For Dates April 09, 2015 through April 09, 2016
- Alliance Background
- Implementation Team Meetings
- Activities and Products
Date Signed: April 9, 2009
Date Renewed: July 28, 2012 (continuation of previous agreement)
Date Renewed: September 4, 2014
The Alliance focuses on general industry and construction safety education and training for the BEGIN Center's incubator businesses. The goal of safety is central to OSHA’s and the St. Patrick's Center missions.
Implementation Team Members
Michael Minicky, Compliance Assistance Specialist, OSHA-St. Louis Area Office
Bob Robles, Compliance Officer, OSHA-St. Louis Area Office
Sergio Munoz, Senior Manager, Employment Services, St. Patrick Center
No formal meeting held.
12 Months – April 9, 2015 through April 9, 2016
- Training and Education:
- June 18, 2015, OSHA representatives conducted an OSHA 10-hour course for General Industry, reaching 11 students
- February 18, 2016, OSHA representatives conducted an OSHA 10-hour course for General Industry, reaching 18 students
No Alliance products were developed during this evaluation period.
- The training provided helped underprivileged incubator businesses and employees secure the safety skills necessary to ensure safe work environments.
- Using the table below, list each activity and the number of individuals reached or trained during the reporting period.
|Type of Activity (Conference, Training, Print and Electronic Distribution, etc.)||Number of Individuals Reached or Trained|
|10-hour courses for General Industry||29|
Plans for the next evaluation period include:
- Increase the number impacted by safety and health training.
- Greater emphasis and focus on employee rights and the complaint process.
Report Prepared by: Mike Minicky
For more information, contact Mike Minicky, St. Louis Area Office 314-425-4249.Back to Top