Back to Concluded Regional Alliances - Region V
- Alliance Background
February 23, 2009
This Alliance was established to develop and distribute safety and health training materials for warehousing to enable employers and employees to implement and follow best practice standards and guidelines. OSHA and American Warehouse Systems will promote these materials at conferences, meetings, seminars and other local events as well as through their individual Web sites and other media.
Implementation Team Members:
- Mary Bauer, Eau Claire OSHA, Compliance Assistance Specialist
- Kari Heid, American Warehousing System, Sales Representative
- Implementation Team Meetings
No meetings were held with Team Members. Meetings were cancelled due to work and personal issues.
Phone calls and emails were exchanged to coordinate events and discuss future projects.
- June 10, 2010 to March 4, 2011
- Informational Sessions and Presentations:
- No Sessions were conducted during this evaluation period.
- Information Distribution
- No information was distributed during this evaluation period.
- NIOSH – TWU:
- CAS participated in NIOSH’s Transportation, Warehousing and Utilities planning meetings for a Warehouse Seminar in July, 2011. This was a result of the Press Release of the Alliance.
- Initially, this alliance had offered a means to share and distribute materials that have been developed. However, with the demands of a tight economy, the company did not have sufficient time too effectively to achieve goals set out by this alliance.
|Type of Activity (Conference,
Training, Print and
Electronic Distribution, etc.)
||Number of Individuals
Report Prepared by:
- Alliance was terminated at the two year anniversary date of February 23, 2011.
Mary M. Bauer, Eau Claire OSHA, Compliance Assistance
For more information, contact the Office of Outreach Services and Alliances at
202-693-2340 or go to