ANNUAL REGIONAL ALLIANCE REPORT
American Warehouse System (AW Systems)
March 4, 2011
- Alliance Background
February 23, 2009
This Alliance was established to develop and distribute safety and health training materials for warehousing to enable employers and employees to implement and follow best practice standards and guidelines. OSHA and American Warehouse Systems will promote these materials at conferences, meetings, seminars and other local events as well as through their individual Web sites and other media.
Implementation Team Members
Implementation Team Members included:
- Mary Bauer
- Eau Claire OSHA, Compliance Assistance Specialist
- Kari Heid
- American Warehousing System, Sales Representative
- Implementation Team Meetings
No meetings were held with Team Members. Meetings were cancelled due to work and personal issues.
Phone calls and emails were exchanged to coordinate events and discuss future projects.
June 10, 2010 to March 4, 2011
Informational Sessions and Presentations:
- No Sessions were conducted during this evaluation period.
- No information was distributed during this evaluation period.
NIOSH - TWU:
- CAS participated in NIOSH's Transportation, Warehousing and Utilities planning meetings for a Warehouse Seminar in July, 2011. This was a result of the Press Release of the Alliance.
- Initially, this alliance had offered a means to share and distribute materials that have been developed. However, with the demands of a tight economy, the company did not have sufficient time too effectively to achieve goals set out by this alliance.
Type of Activity (Conference, Training, Print and Electronic Distribution, etc.) Number of Individuals Reached or Trained TOTAL 0
- Upcoming Milestones
- Alliance was terminated at the two year anniversary date of February 23, 2011.
Report Prepared by:
Mary M. Bauer, Eau Claire OSHA, Compliance Assistance Specialist.
For more information, contact the Office of Outreach Services and Alliances at 202-693-2340 or go to OSHA's Website.