Springfield Area Office Alliances
Brazilian Immigrant Center and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety - Consultation Program (MDOS-CP) signed April 3, 2006. (Alliance also with Andover and Braintree Area Offices).
- New OSHA Alliance for Brazilian Workers, Business Owners in Mass. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2006, April 3).
- Nova Aliança da OSHA com Trabalhadores e Donos de Negócios Brasileiros em Massachusett. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2006, April 3).
- Renewal Agreement signed April 4, 2008.
- Success Story: Region I Area Offices Form Alliance with Brazilian Immigrant Center to Improve Safety and Health of Portuguese Speaking Workers in Massachusetts. (2009, September).
- Success Story: Brazilian Language Outreach Continues Under OSHA's Alliance with Brazilian Immigrant Center. (2013, November).
Lamar Outdoor Advertising - Bridgeport Office signed February 3, 2003. (Alliance signed by Bridgeport Area Office.)
- OSHA, Lamar Bridgeport, Form Alliance to Protect Connecticut's Outdoor Advertising Workers, Promote Safe and Healthful Working Conditions. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2003, April 8).
- Success Story: Region I's OSHA and Lamar Bridgeport Alliance Working to Improve the Safety and Health of the Outdoor Advertising Industry's Employees. (2004, September).
- Renewal Agreement signed January 28, 2005
- Alliance Annual Report 2005-2006
- Alliance Annual Report 2006-2007
- Renewal Agreement signed December 9, 2007.
- Alliance Annual Report 2008-2009
- Alliance Annual Report FY 2017
- Renewal Agreement signed November 14, 2018. (As of this renewal, the Bridgeport, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield Area Offices are all signatories to this alliance.)
Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE), Massachusetts Association of Vocational Administrators (MAVA), Massachusetts Federation of Teachers (MTF), Massachusetts Teachers Association (MTA), and Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety (MDOS) signed August 4, 2005. (Alliance also with Andover and Braintree Area Offices).
Massachusetts Nurses Association and Massachusetts Consultation Program signed January 22, 2018. (Alliance signed by Boston-North, Boston-South, and Springfield Area Offices.)
Mass Brewers Guild and Massachusetts Department of Labor Standards/OSHA Consultation signed August 5, 2019. (Alliance signed by the Boston-North, Boston-South, and Springfield Area Offices.)