Providence Area Office Alliances
The Institute for Labor Studies and Research and Rhode Island Committee on Occupational Safety and Health signed September 25, 2006.
- Job Safety Effort Underway for Immigrant Workers in Rhode Island. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2006, November 13).
Lamar Outdoor Advertising - Bridgeport Office signed February 3, 2003. (Alliance signed by Bridgeport Area Office.)
- OSHA, Lamar Bridgeport, Form Alliance to Protect Connecticut's Outdoor Advertising Workers, Promote Safe and Healthful Working Conditions. OSHA Region 1 News Release, (2003, April 8).
- Success Story: Region I's OSHA and Lamar Bridgeport Alliance Working to Improve the Safety and Health of the Outdoor Advertising Industry's Employees. (2004, September).
- Renewal Agreement signed January 28, 2005
- Alliance Annual Report 2005-2006
- Alliance Annual Report 2006-2007
- Renewal Agreement signed December 9, 2007.
- Alliance Annual Report 2008-2009
- Alliance Annual Report FY 2017
- Renewal Agreement signed November 14, 2018. (As of this renewal, the Bridgeport, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield Area Offices are all signatories to this alliance.)
Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education signed January 24, 2008.
Safety Alliance Furthering Educational Resources in Rhode Island (SAFER) [Dimeo Construction; Horton Construction Company; H. Carr & Sons, Inc.; J. Carr & Sons, Inc.; HART Companies, New England Construction; National Lumber Company; AVP Risk Control; Zurich Services Corporation; Arden Engineering Contractors; Shawmut Design and Construction; New England Institute of Technology; Risk and Safety Management; Brusco Design and Renovation; Austin/Pisano EHS & E Consulting; Century Drywall, Inc.; ABC Rhode Island Chapter; Dimeo Properties, Inc.; Cardi Corporation; Consigli Construction Company; Gem Plumbing and Heating; Thieisch Engineering; Perini Building Company; Advanced Building Concepts; Harold Glass; PJ Keating Company; and Furey Roofing and Construction] signed October 1, 2008.
- Renewal Agreement signed November 7, 2018