Region VIII Concluded Alliances
The following Region VIII alliances were concluded after the start of FY 2015. To view alliances concluded prior to FY 2015, please see the Concluded Region VIII Alliances Archive.
EmployBridge signed September 4, 2014; concluded September 4, 2016. (Alliance signed by Denver and Englewood Area Offices.)
Lake Region State College (Devils Lake, ND) signed October 21, 2010; renewed October 21, 2012; concluded October 19, 2014. (Alliance signed by Bismarck Area Office.)
Montana Grain Elevators Association and Montana Department of Labor and Industries signed January 31, 2013; concluded January 30, 2015. (Alliance signed by Billings Area Office.)
Pueblo Community College signed October 1, 2003; concluded January 15, 2017. (Alliance signed by Englewood Area Office.)
- Success Story: Pueblo Community College (PCC) hosts the first Excavation Awareness Seminar as part of its Alliance with OSHA's Englewood Area Office. (2004, October).
- Alliance Annual Report 2004-2005
- Alliance Annual Report 2005-2006
- Alliance Annual Report 2006-2007
- Alliance Annual Report 2007-2008
- Alliance Annual Report 2009-2010
- Renewal Agreement signed December 10, 2013.