Region VII Concluded Alliances
The following Region VII alliances were concluded after the start of FY 2015. To view alliances concluded before FY 2015, please see the Concluded Region VII Alliances Archive.
Iowa-Illinois Safety Council and Greater Des Moines Field Federal Safety and Council signed July 23, 2013; concluded July 23, 2015. (Alliance signed by Des Moines Area Office. Note: The Des Moines AO had an alliance with IISC which concluded in 2013. For information about that alliance, please see the Region VII Concluded Alliance Archive.)
International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers, Local 21 signed December 20, 2007; concluded September 29, 2017. (Alliance signed by Omaha Area Office.)
- U.S. Department of Labor's OSHA Announces Alliance with International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers. OSHA Region 7 News Release, (2008, January 17).
- Alliance Annual Report 2008-2009
- Renewal Agreement signed January 25, 2010.
- Alliance Annual Report 2009-2010
- Alliance Annual Report 2010-2011
- Alliance Annual Report 2011-2012
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014
- Renewal Agreement signed September 29, 2015.
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
- Alliance Annual Report 2015-2016
International Association of Sheet Metal Workers, Local #2 signed January 17, 2014; concluded January 17, 2016. (Alliance signed by Region VII (Kansas City) Regional Office and Kansas City, St. Louis and Wichita Area Offices.) Note: The Kansas City Area Office had an alliance with Local #2 from 2006 through 2011. For historical information about this alliance, please see the Region VII Concluded Alliance Archive.)
Microbusiness Training and Development Center /Juan Diego Center, Catholic Charities of America signed March 19, 2009; concluded March 19 2017. (Alliance signed by Omaha Area Office.)
Nebraska Appleseed Center for Law in the Public Interest signed February 10, 2015; concluded February 10, 2017. (Alliance signed by Omaha Area Office.)