Region V Concluded Alliances
The following Region V alliances were concluded after the start of FY 2015. To view alliances concluded before FY 2015, please see the Concluded Region V Alliances Archive.
Grain & Feed Association of Illinois signed May 27, 2009; concluded May 20, 2015. (Alliance signed by Aurora, Calumet City, Chicago North and Peoria Area Offices.)
- Alliance Annual Report 2009-2010
- Alliance Annual Report 2010-2011
- Alliance Annual Report 2011-2012
- Renewal Agreement signed August 20, 2012.
- Alliance Annual Report 2012-2013
- Learn & Live: Grain industry hazards lead to deaths, injuries each year OSHA, Grain and Feed Association of Illinois, Illinois Grain Handling Safety Coalition work together to promote safe practices. OSHA Region 5 News Release, (2013, June 18).
- Alliance Annual Report 2013-2014
- Alliance Annual Report 2014-2015
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 399 signed October 16, 2009; concluded March 3, 2016. (Alliance signed by Calumet City Area Office.)
Polish American Contractors Builders Association signed June 19, 2012; concluded June 25, 2016. (Alliance signed by the Aurora, Calumet City and Chicago North Area Offices.)