Activities and Events
- In 2004, Gary Jones, Manager, Environmental, Health and Safety Affairs, Graphic Arts Technical Foundation, gave
a presentation on "Ergonomics Regulation Update and Printing Industry Response"
- 3 MB] to a number of groups.
- July 21, 2004, GATF's Annual Graphic Arts Educator's Update in Sewickely, Pennsylvania.
- June 21, 2004, NEXPO, the Annual Newspaper Association of America Convention in Washington, D.C.
- June 14, 2004, GATF's Annual Sheetfed Conference in Chicago, Illinois.
- June 10, 2004, Printing Industry of Minnesota's Annual Convention In Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- June 8, 2004, Printing Industry of Minnesota's Annual Graphic Arts Educators Update in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- April 28, 2004, Midwest Region Newspaper Safety Consortium's Semi-Annual Meeting in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- March 31, 2004, Printing Industry of America's Annual Government Affairs Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- March 23, 2004, American East (Regional Newspaper Convention) in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- March 16, 2004, National Environmental Health and Safety Affairs Annual Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- February 28, 2004, Printing Industry of the South's Annual HR Meeting in Nashville, Tennessee.
- February 19, 2004, Printing Industries of Ohio Semi-Annual EHS Roundtable in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs at
202-693-2200 for assistance accessing PowerPoint materials.
*These files are provided for downloading.