Back to American Forest & Paper Association (AF&PA) and Pulp and Paper Safety Association (PPSA)
- November 1, 2007: AF&PA's Safety and Health Group, Washington, DC. Edwin G.
Foulke, Jr., former-Assistant Secretary, USDOL-OSHA, gave a presentation about
the OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA Alliance and related OSHA policies. Following his
presentation, former-Assistant Secretary Foulke signed the OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA
Alliance renewal agreement.
- June 10-13, 2007: PPSA Annual Safety and Health Conference, Portland, Oregon.
- June 11, 2007: Michael Wood, Oregon OSHA Administrator, gave a presentation, "Oregon
- June 12, 2007: AF&PA/PPSA in conjunction with the OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA Alliance: A Practical
Seminar in Ergonomics for the Pulp, Paper and Forest Products Industries. Chris Webber, Health
and Safety Manager, Temple-Inland; Sue Cooper, Manager of Safety/Ergonomics, Weyerhaeuser
Company; Rick Goggins, Ergonomist and Bruce Coulter, Ergonomist, Washington State Department of
Labor and Industries gave presentations to over 125 attendees.
- November 28-December 2, 2006: Western Pulp and Paper Safety Association Conference, Portland
Oregon. Pam Cordier staffed the Alliance Program exhibit booth and provided information on the
OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA Alliance.
- November 2-3, 2006: Practical Ergonomics Training for Printing and Converting Operations in the
Pulp and Paper Industry, Temple Inland Applied Technology Center, Indianapolis, Indiana. OSHA
representatives from Region V, Madison, Wisconsin Area Office attended the event.
- October 26, 2006: AF&PA's Safety and Health Group, Washington, DC.
- Edwin G. Foulke, Jr.,
former-Assistant Secretary, USDOL-OSHA, gave a presentation about the OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA Alliance and
related OSHA policies.
- June 11-14, 2006: Pulp and Paper Safety Association Safety and Health Conference, Orlando,
- June 13, 2006: Chris Weber, Safety Manager, Temple-Inland, gave a presentation on the OSHA and
AF&PA/PPSA Alliance to 40 attendees.
- May 1-4, 2006: OSHA 30-Hour Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
course, St. Louis, Missouri.
- May 1, 2006: Frank Cordier, Corporate Manager, Safety and Health Compliance, Smurfit-Stone, gave
a presentation on the OSHA and AF&PA/PPSA Alliance to 42 representatives of the pulp and paper