Current FOIA Requests
Under the Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), all federal agencies are required to make available on the Internet, any records that have been disclosed in response to a FOIA request and which the agency determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests. OSHA is providing information listed below in compliance with the law.
Current FOIA Responses:
- 3/3/2016 - Secretary' Findings - JP Morgan Chase*
- 3/3/2016 - Notice to Employees - JP Morgan Chase*
- 9/22/2015 - Whistleblower case concerning Dow Chemical: File 1*, File 2*, File 3*, and File 4*
- 3/18/2013 - 9,400 High Rate Workplaces Receiving OSHA Letters (March 2013) [This was the last year the data was collected.]
* Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Office of Communications at (202) 693-1999 for assistance accessing PDF materials.