- The OSHA website is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher. At a lower resolution you will not be able to view the full width of the page without using the scroll bar. This resolution can be set using the following procedure:
- Click on the Start Button and select Control Panel.
- Open Display by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Settings tab or Adjust resolution option.
- Move the slider in the Desktop Area to 800 x 600 or select resolution from the list. If your monitor or display adapter does not support this resolution, this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional instructions you receive.
- Retrieving and Downloading Information: It is highly recommended that when accessing NON-HTML file links, such as DOC, PDF, PPT, WPD, ZIP, etc., that you "RIGHT Click" on the hyper links and save these files directly to your local disk. Attempting to view these files through your browser with a plug-in viewer (particularly large files > .5 MB), can result in technical difficulties and the need for unnecessary/multiple downloads.