- Safety and Health Topics
- Medical Access Order
Medical Access Order
This section highlights OSHA standards, directives (instruction to OSHA staff), and letters of interpretation (official letters of interpretation of the standards) related to MAOs.
General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910 Subpart Z, Toxic and hazardous substances [related topic page]
- 1910.1020, Access to employee exposure and medical records
Rules Concerning OSHA Access to Employee Medical Records (29 CFR 1913)
- 1913.10, Rules of agency practice and procedure concerning OSHA access to employee medical records
Shipyard Employment (29 CFR 1915)
- 1915 Subpart Z, Toxic and hazardous substances
- 1915.1020, Access to employee exposure and medical records
- Rules of agency practice and procedure concerning OSHA access to employee medical records. CPL 02-02-072, (August 22, 2007).
Letters of Interpretation
- 29 CFR 1910.1020 Application to Workplace Drug Testing Results. (February 6, 1990).