Nursing Home eTool
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, Post Exposure Follow-up, Recordkeeping for Bloodborne Pathogens, Needlestick Injuries, Other Sharps, Universal Precautions, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Latex Allergy, Bloodborne Illnesses - Hepatitis B Virus, Bloodborne Illnesses - Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Bloodborne Illnesses - Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Labeling and Signs
- Ergonomics, Kitchen Equipment, Fire Safety, Hazardous Chemicals, Machine Guarding, Foodborne Disease, Slips/Trips/Falls, Electrical Safety, Infectious Materials in Isolation Rooms.
- Ergonomics, Patient Handling Program, Patient Handling Controls, Slips/Trips/Falls, Awkward Postures, Other Ergonomic Hazards, Recordkeeping.
- Contaminated Laundry, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Sharps Handling, Hazardous Chemicals, Latex Allergy, Noise Exposure, Heat Stress, Lifting Hazards, Fire Hazards, Slips/Trips/Falls.
- Legionnaires' Disease, Hazardous Chemicals, Fire Safety, Machine Guarding, Lockout/Tagout, Electric Shock, Mercury Spills, Asbestos Exposure, Welding Fumes.
- Nurses Station
- Safety and Health Programs, Egress and Fire Safety, Recordkeeping, Recordkeeping for Bloodborne Pathogens, Employer and Employee Rights, Contaminated Work Surfaces.
- Hazard Communication Standard, Hazardous Drugs During Preparation, Handling Practices, Hazardous Drugs During Administration, Hazardous Drugs During Care Giving, Disposal of Hazardous Drugs, Hazardous Drugs During Storage, Latex Allergy, Ergonomics and Workplace Violence.
- Exposure Control Plan, Identification, Screening, Medical Surveillance, Isolation, Isolation Rooms, Warning Signs and Tags, Training and Education, Personal Protective Equipment, Respiratory Protection, Housekeeping/Cleaning, Recordkeeping.
- Contaminated Work Environments, Appropriate Disinfectants, Contaminated Equipment, Contaminated laundry, Sharps and Containers, Hazardous Chemicals, Latex Allergy, Slips/Trips/Falls.
- Ergonomics, Slips/Falls, Bloodborne Pathogens, Legionnaires' Disease.
- Workplace Violence
- Violence Prevention Plan, Management and Employee Commitment, Worksite Analysis, Hazard Prevention and Control, Safety and Health Training, Post-Incident Response, Evaluation and Recordkeeping.