|<< Return to Previous Page
For problems with accessibility in using figures and illustrations in this document, please contact the Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
- Obtain the services of a metallurgist to determine chloride content, chemical properties, temperatures, operational requirements, furnace type, etc.
- Retain competent engineering design assistance
- Provide air tight conveyance to the furnace and place under slight negative pressure
- Provide local exhaust hood on pouring operation to ladle or holding/cooling container
- Provide non-emitting handling, transportation, and storage of agglomerated dust