The major responsibilities of the Time Unit Leader are:
- Review Common
Unit Leader Responsibilities.
- Determine incident requirements for time recording
- Determine resource needs.
- Contact appropriate agency personnel/representatives.
- Ensure that daily personnel time recording documents
are prepared and in compliance with agency(s) policy.
- Establish time unit objectives.
- Maintain separate logs for overtime hours.
- Establish commissary operation on larger or long-term
incidents as needed.
- Submit cost estimate data forms to the Cost
Unit, as required.
- Maintain records security.
- Ensure that all records are current and complete
prior to demobilization.
- Release time reports from assisting agency personnel
to the respective Agency
Representatives prior to demobilization.
- Brief the Finance/Administration
Section Chief on current problems and recommendations,
outstanding issues, and follow-up requirements.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214,
5 KB PDF*).