Supply Unit Leader
The following sections provide information on this position:
Unit Leader - General
Supply Unit Leader - is primarily responsible for ordering personnel,
equipment and supplies; receiving and storing all supplies
for the incident; maintaining an inventory of supplies;
and servicing non-expendable supplies and equipment.
Unit Leader - Specific Responsibilities
The major responsibilities of the Supply Unit Leader are:
- Review Common
- Review Unit
- Participate in Logistics Section/Support Branch
- Determine the type and amount of supplies en route.
- Review the Incident Action Plan (IAP) for information
on operations of the Supply Unit.
- Develop and implement safety and security requirements.
- Order, receive, distribute, and store supplies and
- Receive and respond to requests for personnel, supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Service reusable equipment.
- Submit reports to the Support
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214,
5 KB PDF*).
Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
*These files are provided for downloading.