The major responsibilities of the Single Resource Leader
- Review Common
- Review assignments.
- Obtain necessary equipment and supplies.
- Review weather/environmental conditions for assignment
- Brief subordinates on safety measures.
- Monitor work progress.
- Ensure adequate communications with supervisor and
- Keep supervisor informed of progress and any changes.
- Inform supervisor of problems with assigned resources.
- Brief relief personnel, and advise them of any change
- Return equipment and supplies to appropriate unit.
- Complete and turn in all time and use records on
personnel and equipment.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214,
5 KB PDF*).