The major responsibilities of the Security Manager are:
- Review Common
- Establish contacts with local law enforcement agencies,
- Contact the Resource Use Specialist for crews or
Agency Representatives to discuss any special custodial
requirements that may affect operations.
- Request required personnel support to accomplish
- Ensure that support personnel are qualified to manage
- Develop Security Plan for incident facilities.
- Adjust Security Plan for personnel and equipment
changes and releases.
- Coordinate security activities with appropriate
- Keep the peace, prevent assaults, and settle disputes
through coordination with Agency Representatives.
- Prevent theft of all government and personal
- Document all complaints and suspicious occurrences.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214,
5 KB PDF*).