The major responsibilities of the Responder Rehabilitation
- Review Common
- Designate the responder rehabilitation location
and have the location announced on the radio with
radio designation "Rehab".
- Request necessary medical personnel to evaluate
the medical condition of personnel being rehabilitated.
- Request necessary resources for rehabilitation of
personnel, (e.g., water, juice, personnel).
- Request food through the Food
Unit or Logistics
Section Chief (LSC), as necessary, for personnel
- Release rehabilitated personnel to Planning Section
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214, 5 KB PDF*).