The major responsibilities of the Personnel Time Recorder are:
- Review Common Responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain a file for employee time reports within the first operational period.
- Initiate, gather, or update a time report from all applicable personnel assigned to the incident for each operational period.
- Ensure that all employee identification information is verified to be correct on the time report.
- Post personnel travel and work hours, transfers, promotions, specific pay provisions and terminations to personnel time documents.
- Post all commissary issues to personnel time documents.
- Ensure that time reports are signed.
- Close-out time documents prior to personnel leaving the incident.
- Distribute all time documents according to agency policy.
- Maintain a log of excessive hours worked and give to the Time Unit Leader daily.