The major responsibilities of the Ordering Manager are:
- Review Common Responsibilities
- Obtain necessary agency(s) order forms.
- Establish ordering procedures.
- Establish name and telephone numbers of agency(s) personnel receiving orders.
- Set up filing system.
- Get names of incident personnel who have ordering authority.
- Check on what has already been ordered.
- Ensure order forms are filled out correctly.
- Place orders in a timely manner.
- Consolidate orders, when possible.
- Identify times and locations for delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Keep Receiving and Distribution Manager informed of orders placed.
- Submit all ordering documents to the Documentation Control Unit through the Supply Unit Leader before demobilization.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214, 5 KB PDF*).