The major responsibilities of the Equipment Time Recorder are:
- Review Common Responsibilities.
- Set up the Equipment Time Recorder function in location designated by the Time Unit Leader.
- Advise Ground Support Unit, Facilities Unit, and Air Support Group of the requirement to establish and maintain a file for maintaining a daily record of equipment time.
- Assist Units in establishing a system for collecting equipment time reports.
- Post all equipment time tickets within four hours after the end of each operational period.
- Prepare a use and summary invoice for equipment (as required) within 12 hours after equipment arrival at the incident.
- Submit data the to Time Unit Leader for cost effectiveness analysis.
- Maintain current posting on all charges or credits for fuel, parts, services, and commissary.
- Verify all time data and deductions with owner/operator of equipment.
- Complete all forms according to agency specifications.
- Close out forms prior to demobilization.
- Distribute copies per agency and incident policy.