The major responsibilities of the Commissary Manager are:
- Review Common Responsibilities.
- Set up and provide commissary operations to meet incident needs.
- Establish and maintain adequate security for commissary.
- Request commissary stock through the Supply Unit Leader.
- Maintain a complete record of commissary stock including invoices for material received, issuance records, transfer records, and closing inventories.
- Maintain the commissary issue record by crews and submit records to the Time Recorder during or at the end of each operational period.
- Use proper agency forms for all record keeping.
- Complete forms according to agency specification.
- Ensure that all records are closed out and commissary stock is inventoried and returned to the Supply Unit prior to demobilization.
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS Form 214, 5 KB PDF*)