Eye and Face Protection eTool
Eye and Face Protection Home Additional References
- General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910 Subpart I, Personal protective equipment
- 1910 Subpart Q, Welding, cutting, and brazing
- Shipyard Employment (29 CFR 1915)
- Construction (29 CFR 1926)
National Consensus Standards
Note: These are NOT OSHA regulations. However, they do provide guidance from their originating organizations related to worker protection.
American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Z87.1-1989, Practice for Occupational and Educational Eye and Face Protection. (1998). Provides a performance-oriented eye and face standard.
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Personal Protective Equipment. OSHA Publication 3151, (2004).
- Small Business Handbook (PDF). OSHA Publication 2209-02R, (2005).
- OSHA Directorate of Training and Education (DTE)
OSHA Technical Manual
- OSHA Technical Manual (OTM). OSHA Directive TED 01-00-015 [TED 1-0.15A], (1999, January 20).