- Safety and Health Topics
- Construction Management Industry
Construction Management Industry
Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- OSHA Training Institute Education Centers
- Programs available from OSHA Training
- Training and Reference Materials Library. OSHA.
- Construction - Pocket Guide (PDF). OSHA Publication 3252, (2005).
- Construction Industry Digest. OSHA Publication 2202, (2015).
- Small Business. OSHA.
- On-site Consultation
- Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP). Recognizes small business employers who operate an exemplary safety and health management system. Upon receiving SHARP recognition, your business will be exempt from programmed inspections during the period that your SHARP certification is valid.
- Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP). OSHA. VPP participants are a select group of facilities that have designed and implemented outstanding health and safety programs.
- Data & Statistics. OSHA. Includes the following searches as well as instructions for using these and other database searches.
- Establishment Search Page. Locates OSHA inspections performed at a given establishment or business.
- Inspections within Industry. Locates industry related material using SIC codes.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). OSHA. Developed in cooperation with Canada and Mexico. Replaces the Standard Industry Classification (SIC) system that dates to the 1930s. Contains information about the new system and how to use it to access a variety of improved economic and safety statistics.
- Directory of Construction Resources. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Electronic Library of Construction Occupational Safety & Health (elcosh). The Center for Construction Research and Training (CWPR).