Related Safety and Health Topics Pages
- Brownfields Health & Safety: For Sites Evaluated & Remediated under Federal Brownfields Initiatives or State Voluntary Clean-up Programs. OSHA Question and Answer Sheet. Compliance information about site assessment and clean-up activities on brownfields.
- Environmental Response Training Program (ERTP). Environmental Protection Agency - Environmental Response Team (EPA-ERT). Identifies contacts and registration requirements for HAZWOPER (40-hour) and other relevant Superfund related courses presented throughout the EPA's 10 regions. The 40-hour site-worker course is entitled Hazardous Materials Incident Response Operations (165.5).
- HazMat Safety & Training: Worker Training Program. National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Lists training grantees conducting HAZWOPER training throughout the US.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Brownfields Economic Development Initiative (BEDI). U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).