- Safety and Health Topics
This section highlights OSHA standards, preambles to final rules (background to final rules), and directives (instructions to OSHA staff) related to botulism.
General Industry (29 CFR 1910)
- 1910.120, Hazardous waste operations and emergency response [related topic page]
- 1910.120(q), Emergency response program to hazardous substance releases
- 1910.132, General requirements (Personal protective equipment) [related topic page]
- 1910.141, Sanitation
- 1910.141(h), Food handling
- 1910.142, Temporary labor camps
- 1910.142(i), Construction and operation of kitchens, dining hall, and feeding facilities
Construction Industry (29 CFR 1926)
Preambles to Final Rules
- Inspection Procedures for 29 CFR 1910.120 and 1926.65, Paragraph (q): Emergency Response to Hazardous Substance Releases. CPL 02-02-073, (August 27, 2007). Updates enforcement procedures for compliance officers who need to conduct inspections of emergency response operations. It defines additional terms and expands on training requirements for emergency responders and other groups such as skilled support personnel. This OSHA instruction revises CPL 02-02-059, issued April 24, 1998.