Certain files may only be available as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
- March 29 - [JSHQ Volume 13 #2 - Winter 2002] - OSHA releases downloadable PDF version of the Winter 2002 Job Safety and Health Quarterly Magazine Worker.
- March 26 - [Region 4 News Release] - Worker Deaths Bring Florida Company more than $50,000 in OSHA Fines.
- March 25 - [Region 1 News Release] - Cross-Section of Safety Hazards Leads to Over $76,000 in Fines against Clinton, Mass., Cable Manufacturer.
- March 22 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA ISSUES COMPLIANCE DIRECTIVE FOR STEEL ERECTION STANDARD.
- March 21 - [Federal Register #: 67:13117] - Safety Standards in Shipyard Employment for Scaffolds; Welding, Cutting, and Heating; Access and Egress; and Fall Protection.
- March 21 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA Withdraws Proposed Maritime Rules.
- March 20 - [Region 4 News Release] - Mobile's Expo 2002 Features OSHA Compliance Assistance Presentations.
- March 18 - [Federal Register #: 67:12054-12062] - Underwriters Laboratories Inc., Applications for Renewal and Expansion of Recognition; Entela, Inc., Voluntary Withdrawal of Recognition of Site.
- March 18 - [Federal Register #: 67:12051-12054] - TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc., Renewal of Recognition.
- March 18 - [Federal Register #: 67:12050-12051] - Hazard Communication Standard; Extension of the Office of Management and Budget's (OMB) Approval of Information-Collection (Paperwork) Requirements..
- March 15 - [Region 4 News Release] - OSHA To Conduct Cadmium Exposure Seminar In Ft. Lauderdale.
- March 15 - [Region 1 News Release] - Fall Hazards At New Hampshire Job Site Lead To $49,500 Fine Against Webster, New York, Contractor.
- March 15 - [Federal Register #: 67:11718-11719] - Forging Machines Standard; Extension of the Office of Management and Budget's Approval of Information-Collection (Paperwork) Requirements.
- March 14 - [Region 4 News Release] - OSHA Cites Statesboro Mall Sub-Contractor; Proposes Over $126,000 in Penalties.
- March 08 - [OSHA Publication 3170] - Safeguarding Equipment and Protecting Workers from Amputations (PDF - 1.2 MB).
- March 08 - [Federal Register #: 67:10775] - Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of OMB Approval.
- March 07 - [Federal Register #: 67:10435] - Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request.
- March 06 - [Region 10 News Release] - Double Fatality at Idaho Job Site Leads to OSHA Citations and Fines for Multiple Concrete Enterprises, Inc.
- March 05 - [Federal Register #: 67:9934-9935] - Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis.
- March 05 - [Region 8 News Release] - Power Company's Failure to Protect Employees Against Potential Explosion Hazards Leads to OSHA Penalties.
- March 05 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA, HISPANIC CONTRACTORS FORM ALLIANCE -- Goal to Reduce Construction Deaths Among Spanish-Speaking Workers.
- March 05 - [Comunicado de Prensa] - OSHA, CONTRATISTAS HISPANOS FORMAN ALIANZA -- Meta Es Reducir Muertes En Construcción Entre Trabajadores Hispanohablantes.
- March 05 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA EXTENDS PERIOD FOR COMMENTS ON TUBERCULOSIS RULEMAKING RECORD.
- March 04 - [Region 1 News Release] - Free Seminar On Tree Trimming Hazards For Arborists and Landscapers To Be Held in Beverly, Mass., April 17th
- March 01 - [Job Safety and Health Fact Sheet [PDF 96K] - HTML Version
- March 01 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA LAUNCHES ELECTRONIC NEWS MEMO - ["QuickTakes"]
Review Previous What's New Entries