Certain files may only be available as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
- January 29 - [Region 5 News Release] - Painesville, Ohio Company's Failure To Protect Workers From Fall Hazards Leads to OSHA Citations.
- January 29 - [Region 4 News Release] - Tampa Worker's Death Brings $112,000 OSHA Fine for Chattanooga-Based Contractor.
- January 28 - [Federal Register: #67:3913-3916] - TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc.; Application for Renewal of Recognition .
- January 28 - [Federal Register: #67:3912-3913] - Intertek Testing Services, NA, Inc.; Expansion of Recognition.
- January 25 - [Federal Register: #67:3737-3741] - TUV America, Inc., Recognition as an NRTL.
- January 25 - [Region 6 News Release] - OSHA Proposes $148,500 in Penalties Against Olshan Foundation Repair Co. in Houston, Texas, for Safety and Health Violations.
- January 25 - [Region 4 News Release] - Worker's Death Brings OSHA Citations for Haleyville Manufacturer.
- January 25 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA POSTS DOWNLOADABLE IMAGES OF WORLD TRADE CENTER ON WEB SITE.
- January 24 - [Region 8 News Release] - OSHA Cites Davis Wire of Pueblo for Health and Safety Hazards.
- January 24 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA REOPENS TUBERCULOSIS RULEMAKING RECORD - Limited reopening will focus on final risk assessment.
- January 24 - [Federal Register: #67:3465] - Limited re-opening of the rulemaking record for Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis (TB).
- January 24 - [World Trade Center Images] Downloadable OSHA World Trade Center Image Archive.
- January 24 - [OSHA Posts Revised Publication 3110] Access to Medical and Exposure Records [PDF - 1.3 MB].
- January 23 - [Region 1 News Release] - Worker's Fatal Fall Leads to $42,000 in Fines Against Andover, Mass. Roofing Contractor.
- January 22 - [Federal Register: #67:2846] - Fire Protection for Shipyard Employment Negotiated Rulemaking Advisory Committee; Meeting.
- January 18 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA STEEL ERECTION STANDARD TAKES EFFECT. See Also: Steel Erection
- January 18 - [Trade News Release] - FIRE PROTECTION FOR SHIPYARD EMPLOYMENT NEGOTIATED RULEMAKING ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING SET FOR FEBRUARY IN HOUSTON.
- January 18 - [OSHA Releases New Fact Sheet] - See: New Businesses [PDF 354K]
- January 17 - [National News Release] - OSHA INCREASING ENFORCEMENT IN FY 2002 - More Focus on High-Hazard Jobs and Risks to non-English Speaking Workers.
- January 17 - [Region 8 News Release] - OSHA Fines Meadow Gold Dairies For Safety and Health Violations.
- January 17 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA OFFERS FIVE NEW PUBLICATIONS.
- January 15 - [National News Release] - Nursing Home Company Settles Case - Beverly Adopts Ergonomic Measures To Reduce Back Injuries.
- January 14 - [Region 3 News Release] - OSHA Fines Motiva Enterprises, LLC. More Than $250,000 After Fatal July - Accident: Lack of Tank Inspections Cited.
- January 12 - [Region 8 News Release] - BUILDING CONTRACTOR ENTERS JOB SAFETY PARTNERSHIP WITH OSHA - Pact Covers Construction of State Farm Insurance Co. Buildings in Greeley.
- January 11 - [OSHA Recordkeeping Forms] -- OSHA releases multi-version compatible, MS-Excel Spreadsheet version of the new OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms] -
- January 11 - [OSHA Releases 3 New Fact Sheets] - See:
Amputation Fact Sheet [PDF 154K],
Federal Employee Fact Sheet [PDF 391K],
Personal Protective Equipment Fact Sheet [PDF 287K]
- January 09 - [OSHA Releases 3 New Fact Sheets] - See:
Imminent Danger [PDF 331K],
Lockout/Tagout [PDF 212K],
Workplace Violence [PDF 362K]
- January 08 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA OFFERS TIPS TO PROTECT WORKERS IN COLD ENVIRONMENTS.
- January 07 - [Region 1 News Release] - OSHA SMALL BUSINESS SAFETY/HEALTH FORUM TO BE HELD IN SPRINGFIELD ON JANUARY 18.
- January 07 - [OSHA Compliance Directive: # 02-01 (CPL 2)] - Audit and Verification Program of 2000 Occupational Injury and Illness Records.
- January 07 - [Federal Register: #67:658-660] - Advisory Committees.
- January 03 - [National News Release] - TEXAS COMPANIES SETTLE SAFETY AND HEALTH VIOLATIONS - Will pay more than $2.1 million in penalties, hire safety and health consultants.
- January 02 - [Trade News Release] - OSHA RECORDKEEPING RULE TAKES EFFECT.
Review Previous What's New Entries