Certain files may only be available as Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
- December 30 Federal Register #63:71656 - Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health; Change of Date and Location of Committee Meeting
- December 29 Illness & Injury data for 1997 - Updated Illness & Injury data from the 1997 BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- December 23 Regional News Release - Guam Construction Company Fined $151,000 For Repeatedly Violating Workplace Safety Rules
- December 23 News Release - OSHA Offers Tips To Protect Workers In Cold Environments
- December 23 Revised OSHA Publication 3150 - A Guide to Scaffold Use in the Construction Industry [PDF Document]
- December 22 Federal Register 63:70794-70795 - Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- December 22 Revised OSHA Publication 3086 - Servicing Single-Piece and Multi-Piece Rim Wheels. [PDF Document]
- December 21 Federal Register 63:70434-70435 - Longshoring and Marine Terminals (29 CFR Parts 1910, 1917)
- December 17 News Release - OSHA Head Appoints Six Senior Executives To Key Posts
- December 17 Regional News Release - OSHA Proposes $76,500 Penalty Against Justin Industries, Acme Brick Co. In Fort Smith, Arkansas
- December 16 Regional News Release - Issues Citations To An Ohio Based Fabricated Structural Steel Company For Alleged Workplace Violations
- December 15 Regional News Release - "Dakota First" Job Safety Partnership With Employers Brings Dramatic Results
- December 15 EPA/OSHA Guide for Preparing HAZWOPER HASPs Hazardous Waste Sites CyberForum.
- December 15 Regional News Release - Electrical Insulator Maker In Victor, New York, Cited By OSHA For Alleged Safety And Health Violations; $37,800 In Penalties Proposed
- December 14 Regional News Release - New Berlin, New York, Dairy Products Plant Cited By OSHA For Alleged Safety Violations; $37,000 In Penalties Proposed
- December 14 Speeches--Charles N. Jeffress
Speech 1 - Health and Safety at Work.
Speech 2 - Concerns for roadway safety.
Speech 3 - OSHA and Iowa are making a difference in the workplace.
Speech 4 - Recognizing construction companies for their occupational safety and health.
- December 10 OSHA Interpretation Letter - Amendments to methylene chloride standard
- December 8 Regional News Release - OSHA Helps Workers In New York And New Jersey Illegally Disciplined For Filing Safety Complaints; Affected Employees Receive Over $210,000 In Back Wages
- December 8 Federal Register #: 63:67702-67703 - Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Consultation Agreements, 29 CFR Part 1908
- December 7 OSHA Publication - Hand and Power Tools - OSHA Publication 3080 has been revised. [PDF]
- December 4 News Release - Georgia Research Center To Improve Safety Conditions; Pay $66,400 In Settling OSHA Case Following Employee's Death
- December 4 Federal Register #: 63:67136-67139 - Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request
- December 3 News Release - Labor Department Gets Day in Court to Defend Innovative Partnership Programs
- December 3 News OSHA Advisors - Draft (Public Test Versions) of 3 new interactive online technical Advisors have been added for
"Respiratory Protection" and
Please note: Public Test Versions do not represent official OSHA policy.
- December 2 News Release - OSHA Proposes Fines Of $1.6 Million Against Archer Daniels Midland For Safety Violations
- December 1 News Release - New OSHA Training Standard To Save Lives, Reduce Injuries
- December 1 Statement--Charles N. Jeffress - Statement On Yerkes Case By Assistant Secretary Of Labor For Occupational Safety And Health Charles N. Jeffress
- December 1 Federal Register #: 63:65813 - Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of OMB Approval
- December 1 Federal Register #: 63:66237-66274 - Powered Industrial Truck Operator Training; Final Rule
- December 1 Federal Register #: 63:66018-66040 - Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- December 1 Federal Register #: 63:66202-66203 - Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health; Notice of Meeting
- December 1 OSHA's Unified Agenda (issued 11/9/1998), is now available in HTML format.