NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and may no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current News Releases.
- November 30 - [Region 1 News Release] - 1999 - 11/30/1999 - OSHA SCHEDULES SMALL BUSINESS FORUM IN WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS TO HELP SMALL NEW ENGLAND COMPANIES MEET THEIR WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH OBLIGATIONS
- November 23 - [Region 1 News Release] - 1999 - 11/23/1999 - OSHA PROPOSES OVER $54,000 IN PENALTIES AGAINST SUNCOOK, NEW HAMPSHIRE, TEXTILE MILL FOR ALLEGED REPEAT AND SERIOUS SAFETY AND HEALTH VIOLATIONS
- November 10 - [Region 1 News Release] - 1999 - 11/10/1999 - OSHA PROPOSES NEARLY $70,000 IN FINES AGAINST MASSACHUSETTS CONTRACTOR FOR ALLEGED WILLFUL, REPEAT AND SERIOUS SAFETY VIOLATIONS AT NEW BEDFORD SCHOOL
- November 10 - [Region 1 News Release] - 1999 - 11/10/1999 - TEWKSBURY, MASS., EMPLOYER CITED BY OSHA FOR ALLEGED WILLFUL & SERIOUS SCAFFOLDING SAFETY VIOLATIONS AT WINTHROP, MASS., WORKSITE; OVER $150,000 IN PENALTIES PROPOSED
- November 08 - [Region 1 News Release] - 1999 - 11/08/1999 - PAPERTECH CORP. OF CONTOOCOOK, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CITED BY OSHA FOR ALLEGED WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH VIOLATIONS; OVER $48,000 IN PENALTIES PROPOSED