NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1926.50 - Construction interpretation issues. [07/20/1992]
- 1926.50 - Medical services and first aid requirements. [05/23/1996]
- 1926.50 - Reasonable accessibility of medical assistance for construction sites. [06/02/1993]
- 1926.50(c) - Accessibility of a hospital or physician in terms of distance and travel time. [12/01/1976]
- 1926.50(c) - First Aid Courses [03/14/1990]
- 1926.50(g) - Requirements for emergency eyewashes and showers. [09/30/1994]