NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.263 - Acceptability of annual inspections of bakery ovens by Bakery Services Inc. [04/05/1990]
- 1910.263 - Occupational Safety and Health Administration's Bakery Equipment Standard. [07/03/1996]
- 1910.263(i)(6)(ii) - Interpretation of the applicability of 1910.263(i)(6)(ii) to transportation racks for the bakery industry. [01/08/1976]
- 1910.263(l)(9)(ii) - Background and experience to be qualified to conduct annual inspections of the bakery ovens required under OSHA standards. [02/23/1990]
- 1910.263(l)(9)(ii) - Employees as qualified to inspect ovens in satisfaction on the requirements of the 29 CFR 1910.263(i)(9)(ii). [12/28/1990]