NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.217 - Comments on Stamco Industries Inc., permanent variance application. [10/13/1995]
- 1910.217 - Correspondence regarding OSHA Instruction STD 1-12.24. [01/09/1981]
- 1910.217 - Information on Robotics, Presence Sensing Devices, Ergonomics, and Hand Speed Criteria [03/20/1991]
- 1910.217 - The requirement that Republic Steel Corporation employees wear "Sankey" guards for foot protection. [08/15/1977]
- 1910.217(b)(1) - Clarification on the required strength of press flywheel guards [12/18/1975]
- 1910.217(d)(9)(iv) - Using slide locks in lieu of die blocks on mechanical power presses. [12/21/1998]