NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.1000 - Enforcement of the Welding Fume PEL. [07/08/1991]
- 1910.1000 - Errors in 29 CFR 1910.1000, Tables Z-1 and Z-3. [02/23/1996]
- 1910.1000 - Mass concentration standard for amorphous silica originally listed incorrectly. [07/14/1975]
- 1910.1000 - OSHA's current permissible exposure limit (PEL) for occupational exposure to hexavalent chromium in general industry. [04/19/1995]
- 1910.1000 - Standard for and risks associated with man-made mineral fiber (MMMF). [08/02/1985]
- 1910.1000 - The chromic acid and chromates standard is an 8-hour TWA, not a ceiling. [08/30/1982]