NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 2002
- [11/20/2002] Alternative fall protection procedures for residential construction.[1926.501; 1926.501(b); 1926.501(b)(13)]
- [10/29/2002] Applicability of the steel erection standard to pre-cast concrete erection work; pre-planning of hoisting routes and procedures.[1926.550; 1926.550(a)(19)]
- [08/14/2002] Applicability of certain ANSI standards to a robotic assembly process and robotic machinery.
- [06/24/2002] Guidance on approval requirments for general circuit breaker panel swich lockouts in General Industry.[1910.305(b)(2); 1910.147(c)(5); 1910.303(g)(2)(ii)]
- [06/21/2002] Scenario of a tool change process applied to Lock Out/Tag Out's service and maintenance exception.[1910.147(a)(2)(ii)]
- [06/17/2002] Flexible corrugated plastic covers for temporary use to cover live electric parts in switch and panel boxes.[1926.405(d); 1926.305(d)]
- [05/17/2002] Coverage of minor machine-servicing activities under the Lockout/Tagout standard.[1910.147(a)(2)(ii); 1910.147(a)(2)(iii)(A)]
- [04/18/2002] Fall protection requirements for roofing work in residential construction versus roofing work in other areas of construction.[1926.500; 1926.501; 1926.502; 1926.503]
- [04/08/2002] Fall protection requirements for shop-installed shear connectors at 20 feet above ground or a lower level.[1926.754(c)(1)(i); 1926.754(c)(1)]