NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1988
- [12/13/1988] Information from the Solicitor of Labor concerning the Federal Employees Liability Reform and Tort Compensation Act of 1988.
- [11/16/1988] The use of fall protection devices during service activities by CATV personnel.[1910.268]
- [11/08/1988] Where a safety monitor may be used in lieu of a motion-stopping-safety system (MSS system) on construction sites.[1926.500]
- [10/05/1988] Recordkeeping requirements under the OSH Act of 1970 for employees of temporary help services.
- [09/17/1988] Recordkeeping requirements under the OSH Act of 1970 for employees supplied by a temporary help service.
- [06/29/1988] Qualifications for instructors under the training requirements of OSHA's Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response interim final rule.[1910.120]
- [06/28/1988] Training requirements under 1910.120 for employees providing services which do not disturb the hazardous materials on a waste site.[1910.120(e)]
- [06/21/1988] Use of direct reading instruments to comply with the monitoring requirements in the Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response interim final rule.[1910.120]
- [06/15/1988] Cooperation in State or Local Criminal Prosecutions
- [06/13/1988] Request for Guidance Relative to Guardrail Requirements for Ladder Jack Scaffolds used on Construction sites.[1926.451]
- [06/07/1988] Small Purchase Procedures
- [05/17/1988] Cyanide Antidote Kits
- [05/11/1988] Articles such as styrofoam and white-out exempt from HCS requirements in florist shops.[1910.1200(b)(6)(iv)]
- [05/05/1988] Medical examinations for employees exposed to Chromic Acid.[1910.124(h)]
- [04/05/1988] Approved Courses for Competent Person Training under the Asbestos Construction Standard.[1926.58]