NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1987
- [12/07/1987] Questions and answers on AIDS.
- [11/24/1987] OSHA is currently considering criteria for recording occupational hearing loss on the OSHA form 200.[1910.95]
- [11/23/1987] The potential hazards associated with the use of horizontal lifelines affixed to two-point suspension (Type T) powered platforms.[1910.66]
- [11/02/1987] Compliance advisory on safety requirements for window washing.
- [10/16/1987] A clarification of requirements for recirculating air discharged from spray operations.[1910.107]
- [09/24/1987] Cranes used to hoist and suspend employees on a work platform.
- [09/08/1987] Responsibility for Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) Under the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)[1910.1200]
- [09/08/1987] Interim enforcement procedures for AIDS, Hepatitis B, and other blood-borne infectious diseases.[1910.132; 1910.22(a)(1); 1910.141(a)(4)(ii); 1910.145]
- [07/08/1987] Safety hazard related to the use of contact lenses.