NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1985
- [11/15/1985] Use or Bureau or Mines Approved Gas Mask Canisters.
- [10/28/1985] Applicability of Ground-fault Protection Standards When Extension Cords are Plugged into Permanent Wiring at Construction Sites.[1926.400]
- [10/18/1985] OSHA does not "list" or accredit testing laboratories under 29 CFR Part 1907.
- [10/03/1985] Requirements for scaffold plank.[1926.451]
- [09/26/1985] Temporary lighting at construction sites.[1926.401(j)(2)]
- [09/20/1985] Requirements for reporting fatalities and/or injuries to OSHA[1904.8]
- [09/09/1985] Use of synthetic or fiber ropes as a safety railing.[1926.750]
- [08/02/1985] Fall Protection for employees engaged in erecting or dismantling scaffolds in the Construction Industry
- [08/02/1985] Standard for and risks associated with man-made mineral fiber (MMMF).[1910.1000]
- [06/07/1985] Standards applicable during the erection of structual steel.[1926.750; 1926.105; 1926.28]
- [04/01/1985] Requirements which must be met before a crane can avoid the requirements for a load indicating device.[1917.46(a)(1); 1918.74(a)(9)(viii)(D)]
- [03/05/1985] Lifting capacity on mechanical material handling equipment may not be changed without the manufacturer's prior written approval.[1910.178(a)(4)]
- [03/04/1985] Requirements for hangers for two-point suspension scaffolds.[1926.451(i)(2)]