NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1984
- [12/31/1984] Review of the QNX, Incorporated EverX sign.
- [12/17/1984] American Red Cross Standard First Aid Modular System[1910.151(b)]
- [12/17/1984] Update to House Subcommittee on Manpower and Housing on implementing OSHA Instruction CPL 2-2.37[1910.120]
- [12/17/1984] Review of Medic First Aid Program[1910.151(b)]
- [09/18/1984] Clarification of Citing for Alleged Violations of Employees Not Using Appropriate Eye or Face Protection in the Construction Industry.[1926.28; 1926.102]
- [09/13/1984] Hazard of falling in the steel erection industry.[1926.105]
- [09/07/1984] Point of instability of a crane.[1926.550]
- [07/31/1984] Interpretation on extension cords for portable hand tools.
- [07/24/1984] Department of Labor Regional Safety and Health Committees
- [07/11/1984] Fall protection for employees while erecting, dismantling or making alterations to scaffolds in excess of five feet in ship repairing or shipbuilding operations.[1915.77; 1915.71]
- [06/28/1984] Hydraulic Truck Cranes.[1926.550]
- [05/22/1984] Clarification on requirements for wire rope around temporary- planked or temporary metal-decked floors.[1926.750]
- [05/04/1984] The UL-TEMA (7800 Series) provides eye protection equivalent to ANSI Z87.1-1968.[1910.133(a)(6)]
- [03/21/1984] "Built-up" roofing work.[1926.500]