NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1983
- [12/30/1983] Clarification of 157(f)(16).
- [10/26/1983] A serious safety problem related to drilling equipment manufacture.
- [10/04/1983] Standards for falling hazards less than 25 feet.[1926.28(a)]
- [06/20/1983] OSHA's Fire Protection Standard.[1910.38]
- [06/08/1983] Guarding of flywheels on power presses.[1910.219(b)(1)]
- [02/25/1983] Interpretation on ladder use with scaffolding.[1926.451(a)(13)]
- [02/24/1983] Directive showing protection techniques on oil and gas well drilling rigs.