NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
Previous Years > 1982
- [08/30/1982] The chromic acid and chromates standard is an 8-hour TWA, not a ceiling.[1910.1000]
- [08/09/1982] Clarification of 1910.23 as it would apply to repair pits.[1910.23]
- [06/14/1982] Clarification on the applicability of 1915.115(a) and 1918.13(a) in marine construction.[1915.115(a); 1918.66(a)(1); 1926.605(a)]
- [05/13/1982] The use of photochromatic lenses in industry.[1910.133;1910.133(a)(6)]
- [05/13/1982] Use of tube and coupler scaffolds.[1926.451(c)(5)]
- [05/06/1982] Negative pressure respirators unacceptable for isocyanate paints.[1910.134]
- [02/24/1982] An interpretation of OSHA Instruction CPL 2-1.4, Information on Grain Elevator Inspections.